Journal 9

    I like how this class has showed me many resources that I would not have found otherwise. I will also be able to use these resources for future jobs to make technology easier. I don’t like how I can get confused and lost in the work during this class. It is also harder to keep up with participation without having a good amount of time in the classroom. If I became a teacher, I could improve classroom experience by having a a forum for student to put in input about a class and to get help.    

    Open educational resources are items that have free access that are openly licensed for educational and research purposes. Users can edit or share these resources with others as well. I found an article from UNESECO that talks about OERs and how they are very useful to classrooms. This website gives many resources for further research as well as examples. https://www.unesco.org/en/open-educational-resources

    During Assignment 4, I learned how to efficiently use PowerPoint to make the process more smooth during presentations. I liked how this taught me specifically how to use slide master to make my own slides, so I could have the best format for my presentation. I also liked how I was able to see how to create handouts the format that I want. I had trouble getting PowerPoint to show the slide numbers and my name on the handout. I did not like how we had little time on this assignment because I wanted to make the presentation better. I also did not like how I had to record myself talking because I don’t like the sound of my voice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 1