Journal 1

     Hello, my name is Georgia! I am a Psychology major with a minor in Education. After undergrad I would like to get a Master’s degree in Marketing! I grew up on the beach in the panhandle of Florida so I miss the beach a lot! Basically anything that involves the beach or the water you can count me in! Here is a picture I took while I was walking on the beach at sunset last time I was home! 


     In elementary school, I was introduced to Word and PowerPoint and I would use these quite often. Throughout high school, some classrooms would have carts with Chrome Books in them. We would normally use them to log onto Google Classroom. With college I would use Blackboard or Canvas to connect to classes online.

    I had previously wanted to go into School Psychology; however, I have recently decided to pursue Marketing. A good tool that I have is my knowledge using Canva and Lightroom apps to edit pictures and create graphics. I also have a family friend that is a professor in the FSU college of business that has had very valuable knowledge for steps to take in the future. And I have a Linked In account that I have connected with my previous bosses, schools, and academic friends on.

Comments

  1. Hi Georgia! I really like your blog design. The flowers in the header are very nice. I also have a minor in education, and used to be a marketing major, so we have a bit in common! Marketing is difficult to get into right now, but very fun and rewarding since you are able to use so much creativity. I am not a big lover of the beach, but that photo is beautiful. Wishing you luck with your undergrad and masters degrees!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment