Journal 8

While creating the web design I learned a lot of new skills, such as how to create a Google Calendar and sync it to a website. While creating the website, I used all of the CRAP principles. For example, I was trying to be aware of contrast with the colors to insure that everyone can read the text. I liked how this assignment gave us experience for something that could be helpful for teaching, as well as other possible careers. I would like to go into marketing so I could use these skills when creating other websites or content.  https://edf2040georgia.weebly.com


Diigo is a great resource that could be helpful for teachers in the classroom to keep all of their helpful links together in one place. Not only will it keep links in the same place, but it can share your resources with other teachers and get opinions. I like how you annotate within the website by highlighting and commenting. This is very helpful to find information I was previously looking at to remember my thoughts.


https://edtechmagazine.com/k12/article/2021/12/5-k-12-ed-tech-trends-watch-2022

I found this article in the Ed Tech magazine site that explains the K-12 technology trends that are coming up. I think that if a teacher had a subscription to this magazine it would be helpful when trying to stay up to date with technology in the classroom. This website has access to numerous articles that could answer a teacher’s questions on just about any current or future technology. It also highlights not only the best trends, but how to be safe while using them.


Comments

  1. You did a great job on your website! I love it! I think that the layout is easy to follow and understand. I also love the images you included on the subjects. The only suggestion I would give is to have fewer colors, or have only light or only dark colors. Overall, I think this website is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your website. It was very nicely designed. Every element was very easy to find, but I would suggest adding a separate page for the class resources. This may help to keep things more organized and eliminate questions from parents about where things are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 1