Journal 7

 I looked at my elementary/middle school’s website and their class pages were arranged by grade level. Every grade level had links to each teacher’s emails. There was also a link to a separate website, one for middle school, another for elementary where all extracurricular activities were listed. There were also pictures of activities done throughout the school. And on each page there were important due dates as well as YouTube videos for inspiration on various projects.

    Since I have decided to go into marketing, there will be many online resources that I will use in my daily work life. One tool I would use is Class Dojo to help with class management. Another tool for teachers is Apple Podcasts has a variety of podcasts for teachers, even FSU has some educational podcasts! I would also use Google Scholar to find peer reviewed resources with lots of educational topics.

    I did not participate in the Twitter days of the week challenge because I feel like I am constantly on social media. I run my sorority’s social media accounts as well as a local dog shelter’s Instagram. I honestly don’t like going on my own social media anymore because of how often I am on these accounts. Also, I am hesitant to post on educational topics in Twitter since I do not plan on being a teacher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 1